How we replace and install a home heating oil tank
- When we arrive on site the first part of the job is to drain whatever oil is in the old leaking or cracked oil tank.
- Then we remove the old oil tank from its base.
- The old base always needs fixing and straighten up before the new tank can be put in place.
- When we lift the new oil tank into place we can then re plumb the tank to the boiler and refill the oil back into the new tank.
- We then bleed the system and get your boiler working again.
- Finally we dispose of the old oil tank in an environmentally friendly way.